Saturday, February 9, 2008

Project Runway rehab no, no, no

As mentioned in the previous post, my allergies have been bothering me so I've been napping most of the day and catching up on Project Runway news.

David Dust and Running My Mass Off both posted about a follow-up show to Project Runway. Get this. The name is Sew Not Over.

I also caught up with all of Fashion Week news by reading Project Rungay and Blogging Project Runway.

This all comes on the heels of watching Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency and getting caught up in all of her drama. I just that train wreck!

And on Thursday night, the models on Make Me A Supermodel appeared in fashion shows during fashion week. All of this is making me want to pull out the dvd Unzipped and continue on the overdose of all things fashion related.

In the midst of all this, David Dust sends me an email and says: I actually walked past Bryant Park today (on my way to the dollar store), and I saw some chick on the street carring a shopping bag from...wait for it...The Spandex House! I laughed my ass off, right in the middle of 6th Avenue!

Oh to be in NYC this past week!

Speaking of Spandex House...I'm actually blogging and watching a repeat of Wednesday night's Project Runway episode. Chris cracks me up! He knew exactly what he wanted at Spandex House. He knew where to find it. He was in his element.

I wonder if the foot traffic and hits to website have increased for Spandex House. I think on my next trip to NYC I may have to drop in.

Based on these designs, it appears that they have quite the selection of spandex and lycra.


I like Rami's shirt. Hate the wrestler's costume.

Prior to watching the PR WWE episode, I watched the denim episode. I forgot about Nina Garcia's comment about Sweet P's dress. She said, "Any of us girls, with the exception of Michael, would wear that dress." Michael Kors says, "with the right shoes..." LOL

3 comments:

Viv said...

LMAO, he did say that. I remember him saying that. Shoes, ah, they can make most outfits.
I am going to post some PR triva this week, and I know you and Margo can get A+'s no doubt.
Enjoy your Sunday!

nickabouttown said...

I think the WWE episode is definitely my favorite of the season, and it has to be up there as one of the absolute best!

I'm worried about this weeks because they are eliminating two, and I have completely avoided the Fashion Week info, even though I know they had all 5 show. I don't want to know anything! Posh should be interesting though :)

Margo said...

I'm so glad you posted what Kors said because even with rewinding it multiple times, I couldn't figure out what he was saying. Too funny!