Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Project Runway

OK all of you PRaddicts. A new episode of Project Runway premiers tonight and their challenge is to design outfits for women wrestlers. Should be interesting.

Will Ricky cry tonight?

Will Sweet P get behind and get frustrated but pull it out of her ass at the last minute and survive?

Will Rami drape?

Will Chris do a costumey costume?

Will Nina Garcia peer over her index cards and then scribble something?

Will Michael Kors make a face AND a snide comment?

Will Heidi Klum show us her wide stance and giggle like the Pillsbury Doughboy?

Tune in tonight and find out!

3 comments:

Margo said...

YES!!! Can't wait! And love the term "PRaddicts"!

Viv said...

I am ready and yes all the above will happen without a doubt. I can't wait, I missed it so.
I am sooo mad google reader has not been updating me on the blogs. I thought it was weird nobody had posted. Thought everyone took Ash Wed off.

Timmy said...

viv: what is google reader?