Wednesday, February 20, 2008

David Groh

The name may not sound familiar.

Kenneth In The 212 posted the news that David Groh has died. David played Valerie Harper's husband on Rhoda. That sort of took me down memory lane. Rhoda was a spinoff of The Mary Tyler Moore Show. The other spinoff was Phyllis. As a child, I remember watching all three show with mi familia. That was some good television.

While I was strolling down memory lane, I started singing, "la la la la la la la la la" which were the opening words to Rhoda's theme song during the 2nd season.

Click here to read more about David Groh.

And just to go down memory lane, here are some videos from Rhoda.

2 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

There is something about Julia Lewey Dreifus (sp) that makes me think of Rhoda.

Wow, to live in New York during the 70's.... I bet that was a really neat time to live there.

Timmy said...

a girl from texas: a girl from texas: Several years ago on a flight back from SFO I read a really good article in Vanity Fair about Studio 54 during its heyday. A close friend was traveling with me and I told him about the article. I came to the conclusion that if I had lived in NYC during the '70s I'd probably be dead by now! :-)