Friday, February 15, 2008

Project Runway final challenge

What with Valentines Day and all and sitting by the mailbox waiting for cards and chocolates to arrive and sitting on the couch waiting for flowers to be delivered (uh...my mom and dad were the ONLY ones who sent me something...candy and rawhides), and a VD Party to go to, I have been a bit slow in posting about Wednesday's episode of Project Runway.

Lucky for me, David Dust did an OUTSTANDING job of reviewing the episode. However, I do have a comment or two.

First of all the judges were a bit miffed with Rami and Chris. It wasn't anything new from either of them.
Well, I guess I could say the same about Fierce Christian. When I saw his outfit I thought I had seen it somewhere...and then I remembered...

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters!

I did like Jillian's design even though haven't we seen enough coats already?


And poor Sweet P. She just couldn't do the challenge and was auf'd.


In an odd twist, there were only two confirmed as finalists. The judges were deadlocked on Rami and Chris so each of them have (had) to do a collection and based on three designs, the judges would then decide who is (was) the third finalist.

1 comment:

Viv said...

LOL, Timmy I would have sent ya some chocolates :-)
I think Christian's would have been better without that black thing on it.
You know now that I am looking at Chris's really well, the body part of the dress is stunning! Minus the collar we had seen before the rest is perfect. Poor Sweet P bombed on this one.