Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Runway Reunion

Quick recap from last night's show:



Here are the contestants.

I forgot about her. Her name is Simone and I can't remember what she did to get auf'd. She didn't have much to say.
I barely remember him. His name is Marion. He didn't have much to say either and I can't remember what he did to get auf'd.

Just Jack wouldn't say if he'd be back.
Believe it or not, he didn't cry (although they had enough footage of him crying). Am I the only one who is irritated by his hats? She cried.

She said people stop and ask her why she is so mean. She said someone gave her the nickname of Nina Garzilla. EDIT: It is Meana Garzilla (thanx David Dust).

They were a bit cozy last night. Who knew that Rami was a bear chaser?He was voted fan favorite even though I think Chris should have won.

***The End***

support my effort to raise funds for

AIDS Walk Houston 2008 (click on the link)

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Marion is David Gest and Liza Minelli's love child.

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Reunion recap.

Margo said...

Marion had that hideous brown potato sack looking thing in the SJP challenge, I think. You think Carmen got the crying bug from Ricky? She was pretty bitchy...as was Victorya and Ricky!