Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome Back

OMG! A few minutes ago I recieved an email fron LoneStarSteve (LSS). LSS is one of the first bloggers that I read several years ago. He was my inspiration to create Str8 Up With A Twist.

I was in the process of writing a play about LSS disappearing from the blogosphere. The name of the play: Come Back To The Blogosphere, LoneStarSteve, LoneStarSteve! So I guess the ending to my play will be a bit different from Come Back To The Five & Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

(I always thought the character portrayed by Karen Black was the best character and I was going to be the mirror image in my own play.)

Glad to have you back LSS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

timmy :: i'm so glad to be back. thanks for the one-blogger welcoming party. and i love karen black. now that's a weird one. -- love&luck, lonestarsteve