Monday, February 25, 2008

Yesterday I was still feeling a bit caddywampus when I woke up. I did make it to the park for a run but then I couldn't find my keys. I had the little clicker thing but I didn't have the actual key chain (I always carry the clicker thing with me when I run but leave keys in the car). I tore up the car looking for the keys, went to the Tennis Center to see if anyone had turned them in, went back to the car and finally found them.

I decided to clean up there at the Tennis Center and when I went back to the car I realized I had left one of the car doors wide open. Is that behaviour typical of a sane person?

That incident plus a few other incidents made me start singing the Sondheim song, Losing My Mind. I actually like the Pet Shop Boys version with Liza. (You will notice that in this live version and the recorded version she doesn't do the haunting laugh-scream. There's a story behind it but I can't remember it right now. PSB uses it in their version.) Enjoy!


3 comments:

"Tommy" said...

So, whats up with the disclaimer mister man.

Any one being giving u a tough time.

twt

Timmy said...

tommy: not yet. just trying to do an preemptive strike. i've been reading some other blogs and people are getting a bit mean with their comments...political stuff.

Margo said...

Your disclaimer is very lawyerly sounding - good job! ;>)