Monday, February 18, 2008

It's been awhile since I've been attacked by Tsetse flies. Not sure what is going on.

I think part of it has to do with being awakened at 630a on Sunday morning. You see...

I got to bed later than planned on Saturday night. Then around 620a The Calvinator started barking and barking and barking. So I got up to see what's going on (and I say, "hey, hey, hey..."). There are cars everywhere (that weren't there went I went to bed). One big ass pickup truck has blocked AttyHou's driveway. Behind it is a big ass Hummer that is almost blocking my driveway. Cars are parked on the opposite side of the street facing the wrong way.

So The Calvinator and I go for a walk to do some investigating. It seems that one of my neighbors was havibg an after hours party. I should have put on some cocktail attire and joined them.

I never took a nap to make up for my sleep deficiency and I fell asleep watching Brothers & Sisters. I'll have to watch it from the ABC website I guess. I wanted to see whatherface sing Believe by Cher.

Speaking of Believe...

Part of the lyrics are: Do you believe in life after love? Well...two bloggers that I don't personally know but I feel like I know broke up yesterday. I found that out first thing this morning. On the outside they seemed to have the perfect relationship plus they are both HOT! One of them broke the news this morning and the other one has password protected his blog.

So you see bois and gurrllls the blogosphere is the real world. I really hope they can work this out.

Anywho. I'll just add them to the list of people that I thought would never break up.

I know it's almost 600p CST but I think I need to go to bed. Well, The Calvinator needs to be walked first but maybe after that.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Ouchie, on the password protected blog.
You should have gone to that party. It sounded off the chain, did I just say that?!
LOL! at the Dominatrix you got the job !!
The tri is in Galveston on Sat March 29 in Moody Gardens.

Timmy said...

viv: honestly, what else is there to do at 630a on a Sunday morning? the paper hadn't arrived yet and The Calvinator had been walked. So why not join the party. LOL I wonder if they would have noticed me?