Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 9.5

Something I forgot to show you
Bobby Vanquish snapped this pic of some cool looking Absolut bottles. I had heard about them but had never seen them.

Sh_t Happens
Seriously. It really does! Yesterday I was driving down Memorial Drive, enjoying the beautiful weather and out of the corner of my eye I see something on the front passenger window of The Cal Mobile. It wasn't there a second ago.

I swear. It must have been a really big bird to leave this deposit! It actually kind of made me sick. I lost my appetite. Seriously.

So I went home and got the water hose and washed it off...after I took the pics.
Catching Up
The other day I went to a party and was very suprised to see someone there that I had not seen in years! He is one of those people that I lost touch with and it was good to visit with him. And actually, it was a good mix of people and the guest of honor looked really pleased with the assembled group. (Just wish I didn't drink so much!)

Down Under
Tall Bryan of the ATL is in Sydney right now and he sent these pics. I need to go back to SYD. Looks like they're having beautiful weather.


And Speaking of Things Down Under
With or without the Wolverine sideburns he still looks good. Hugh Jackman was at the beach the other day enjoying the weather Down Under. I wish I had those abs, pec and arms. Thanx to Just Jared for posting the pics.




support my efforts to raise money for:

AIDS Walk Houston 2008 click on the link for the 411

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Hugh Jackman.

nickabouttown said...

I have seen those bottles, but the more frightening ones are the all black ones. 100 PROOF ABSOLUTE!? Seriously...

ANDRE said...

lol i wrote about the hugh jackman pics too :) it seems those shots have appeared on 99% of the gay blogs out there ;)

Timmy said...

100 PROOF ABSOLUT!?!? on my way to the liquor store NOW!

As a service to my readers, I see it as my duty to repeatedly post pix of Hugh. LOL

"Tommy" said...

Hmmmm...

Mighty Interesting.

For Sure.

Viv said...

I did not even know his arms are so huge!

The AU pics look amazing. Too scared to do the long flight.

The disco bottles are cute. Glad you had a great time at the party.

That bird ate sumfin serious.

Timmy said...

tommy: not sure what you were commenting on but all in all, life is interesting. :-)

viv: seriously. if you ever get the chance to go to Oz, do it. yes, it's an 18 hour flight from LAX but if you drink, sleep, eat, drink, watch a movie, drink, eat, watch another movie, sleep, drink, eat, it's really not that long of a flight! when I go back, and I will, I might consider going to Hawaii or Guam for a few days going to and fro. the jet lag will bite you in the arse...but it's worth it.