Saturday, February 9, 2008

As I mentioned earlier this week, I decided to not post everyday what I am doing in regard to physical fitness. So here is a recap for the week.


  • Sunday: 3 walks with The Calvinator totaling 43 minutes; weight workout (abs, chest, arms)

  • Monday: 3 walks with The Calvinator totaling 48 minutes; 3 mile at Memorial Park.

  • Tuesday: 3 walks with The Calvinator totaling 46 minutes; 35 minute treadmill run (flat, incline and decline); 60 minute spin class

  • Wednesday: 2 walks with The Calvinator totaling 24 minutes; 30 minutes on elliptical machine (cross-training mode)

  • Thursday: 4 walks with The Calvinator totaling 49 minutes; 3 mile run at Memorial Park; 60 minute spin class

  • Friday: 3 walks with The Calvinator totaling 46 minutes

  • Saturday: 3 walks with The Calvinator totaling 46 minutes; 3 mile run at Memorial Park (note: Today's run should have been 5-6 miles but my allergies have been bothering me and I just wasn't up to it. I spent most of the day on the couch and didn't even go to the gym. It what I call a Louis Armstrong Day: You can't blow it out if you ain't got it in you.)

2 comments:

Viv said...

Sounds like a great workout week. Active everyday :-)
I like that Louis Armstrong quote.

J Duarte said...

Wow Buddy, just alone the Calvinator walks are a workout in its self. I need to get me one. :)

Great Job on the exercise!