Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things are heating up in H-town

As predicted, the politicos are making their way through Houston.

Yesterday, Bush 41 met up with John McCain. Bush 41, along with Babs, endorsed McCain for the Republican nomination.

Yesterday, both Hillary and Obama opened their campaign headquarters here in Houston. Hillary is on the eastside and Obama is in Midtown.

Tonight Bill Clinton is appearing at the Hyatt for a fundraiser. Obama is at the Toyota Center.

Tomorrow Bill is at Univ. of Houston in the morning and Chelsea is at Cyclone Anaya's in Midtown in the evening. EDIT: Bill is in Galveston in the morning; Victoria & Beaumont during the day; UH @ 845p.

EDIT: Huckabee arrives in Houston on Thursday.

hmmm...out of all of these events, I think I'd rather have a frozen Margarita Sangria swirl with Chelsea at Cyclone Anaya's! Drink up girl

5 comments:

Margo said...

No doubt! I'd hear anyone speak to have a margarita right now!

Margo said...

BTW, you can see people lining up right now outside the Toyota Center to get in to see Obama. I can hear all the helicopters hovering too. So, are you going to attend any of these events and give another report?!

Viv said...

I am with margo on going to Cyclone with a big fat rita! I nominate Timmy to go and give us reports..LOL!
I know i am early voting with so much turn out this year.

A Girl From Texas said...

Did anyone go to the Cyclone Anaya's event? I'm curious how it all turned out.

Timmy said...

I received a phone call today asking if I went to see Chelsea. Sorry to disappoint by no I didn't. I figure it was one of those By Invitation Only (and bring your checkbook) events. Hopefully she'll be back for a party on March 4. I heard she was going to a party tonight in AUS after the debate.