Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hillary Clinton


Sometimes I have difficulty articulating what is on my mind and then someone else does it for me (and usually better than I could have). A good example is this post that Kenneth In The 212 did about supporting Hillary Clinton.

Kenneth, thank you for taking the words out of my mouth...or should I say my keypad?

So the latest is that Obama has agreed to a Texas debate but not in Houston. They're going to do it in Austin which is a much more liberal town than the Republican-Bush-DeLay stronghold of The Bayou City.

This morning Obama started airing commercials on the telly about healthcare. Hang in there Hillary. You have your supporters out here.

EDIT: I saw a Hillary commercial during the news today. Also, she is in the house. She was scheduled to make an appearance in El Paso at UTEP. My people were showing up to support her.

1 comment:

Margo said...

One of my cousins was at UTEP and saw her speak. He said it was a packed house.