Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD everyone!

Some random thoughts about Valentines Day








I'll drink to that! (and one for Mahler)
Celebrating Valentines Day in Bulgaria is a rather new tradition. According to Radio Bulgaria, if you are single you celebrate Wine Day. February 14 is the Feast of St. Trifon Zarezan who is the patron saint of wine makers and grape growers.

iPod
Taking a cue from The Guy Who..* I thought I would take a look at what the iPod nano played this morning. You see... runnerOne and I met up at 500a. Like two old men we complained about aches, pains, hayfever, etc. Then he tells me that he is having some intestinal problems. rut-ro! Any runner knows that is not good news because the more that you run the worse it gets. We didn't get very far into the run before he had to stop.

So I went to The Cal Mobile got the iPod nano and did the run by myself. Thought it would be fun to see what it played on VD. Not sure what this says about me but here ya go:

Fashionista (Original Radio)

Cha Cha

Spiritual High (Part 1)

Spiritual High (State of Independence) (Part 2)

Spiritual High (Part 3)Missing (Album Mix)

Whispering Your Name (Single Mix)

Love Is In The Air

Desafinado

Make Your Own Kind Of Music (Dance Mix)

Pavement CracksDefying Gravity (Tracy Young’s Flying Monkey’s Radio Edit)

2 comments:

mjr1066 said...

Now Wine Day I CAN get into! Might have to open a bottle tonight.

My

Margo said...

Calvin looks adorable!