Sunday, February 17, 2008

I went to Memorial Park yesterday morning for a jaunt. I knew that I could do 6 miles but I could I do 7 miles? Did I want to do 7 miles? The humidity was high and the temp was in the low 70s so rather than do a sucky-seven I decided to do a sensational-six. It was a good run.

I noticed that there was man and a lady by the jungle gym/stretching area who were giving away free t-shirts of some sort. I'm always skeptical of people giving away free stuff at the park; they usually want something from you.

I let my guard down and went to see what it was all about and not only did I walk away with a free t-shirt, I also walked away confused.

There is a news conference on 02-19-08 @ 1030a CST @ Memorial Park to explain what is going on. Str8 Up With A Twist will be there to cover the news conference so check back on Tuesday afternoon for details.

2 comments:

Viv said...

WTG with the 6! OK cute tee, keep me posted I am so curious what is gonna go down at the park.

J Duarte said...

Cool shirt, they were giving them on Sat and Sunday, I was shy on Sat so I didnt get one, then on Sunday I asked them if it was a registration for a race and they said no, and handed me several shirts. I also left confused haha Nice shirt dude!