Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tighty Whities Anybody?



I've been a bit preoccupied planning for TS Edouard and completely forgot about National Underwear Day. Thanx to Kenneth In The 212 for reminding me.

If I had remembered, I would have worn some cute undies but instead I'm wearing some Blue Gingham Plaid boxers. I guess because of the weather I was subconsciously channeling Dororthy in Wizard of Oz.

I do have quite the collection of undies; anything from boxers to boxer briefs to briefs. Solids, prints, black, white, different colors; I embrace diversity.

¡Viva National Underwear Day!

Here are some pics from last year:











2 comments:

SunWolf said...

It is SO nice to see healthy models instead of skeletons!
But then, I suppose if you are going to show off underwear, you need a beautiful muscular body to go with it!

Yummy!

A Girl From Texas said...

I love boy shorts for girls. They are so comfy. And I also like boxer briefs for girls, too. Very very comfy.

Edouard didn't make much of a splash did he?