Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Funnies

Do you ever read something that you think is funny? Awhile back I had read these two things and saved them. I was going through some documents the other day and ran across them.

I understand that profiling is bad and random selection is better but checking San Francisco fags for bomb residue seems to be a complete waste of time unless the Velvet Mafia has gone all militant and I missed a meeting. –Joseph (I Live The Life)

He probably did legs at the gym today not realizing that all anyone does in a bar is stand. He should save his leg routine for a night when he isn't going out drinking. You do arms on a drinking night so you have a nice party pump to fill out your t-shirt. –Derek Hartley(.com)

1 comment:

Viv said...

LMAO on don;t do legs on nights out.