Saturday, August 30, 2008

OY!

Yes. I've been a bit quiet on here. You see...

My computer crashed on Friday morning! First it was the iPod nano and now the computer! OY!
Fortunately or unfortunately I hadn't backed everything up but I had backed up quite a bit. I lost some photos, music and documents but I actually have more than I thought.

I spent a big ass chunk of Friday restoring it. I still need to load some programs. If only I could get the nano to work.

Here's another big OY! I'm not meaning to add to the media hype but have you looked at the satellite photo of Gustav? I just looked at it.

I think we will be OK here in Houston but it looks like southwest Louisiana is going to get hit hard. Stay safe everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Computer drama sucks! Good luck with it and the nano!