Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Verdict Is In

Mary Benton with Click 2 Houston: Your Education Station has reported that the jury has reached a verdict in the Vicki Osteen/Sharon Brown trial.

The jury gave a unanimous decision and said that Vicki did edit: not assault Continental flight attendant Sharon Brown.

So how DID Sharon get those hemorrhoids? Just askin'.

A shout out to Mary Benton for keeping me informed through her blog. Good job Mary. You've always been one of my favorites. (Just don't tell Ryan Korsgard or Erik Barrajas (at Channel 13.)

4 comments:

AnnaBanana said...

typo -- you meant to say she did NOT assult her.

I was reading Mary's account and saw the one that the jurors were going to eat their pizza before deliberating at 1:45 and then the verdict came back in what - like 30 minutes after that?
Too funny.

I wonder how much all this did cost the Osteen's (in legal fees).
Lawsuit abuse...

Anonymous said...

I love Erik Barajas:)

.

Anonymous said...

Looks like God granted the Osteens his "favor" once again.

Viv said...

I was just wondering when they said Mary had a blog....I wonder who reads her blog and timmy does. OK so now their blogs are cool going to have to check it out.