Friday, August 15, 2008

Fortune Cookie

Several weeks ago, Panda Express opened a location not too far away from NoRO. When I traveled quite a bit for a job, I could always count on some fried rice and an egg roll at some airport concession stand. So, I was quite happy when I saw Panda Express close to the 'hood.

I visited Panda Express yesterday at the noon hour. I did take-away. When I got home, I ate my meal and then cracked open the Fortune Cookie. This is what was inside:
You will soon be confronted with unlimited opportunities.


Today, I was offered a job. It is a job that I really wanted. It is a new position so the opportunities are unlimited.

I think I'm going to start making a weekly pilgrimage to Panda Express.

4 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

Timmy, Congratulations. I am soooo extremely happy for you. I knew all those good vibes everyone was sending you would bode well.

"Tommy" said...

Good Deal...good things come to folks that wait...

David Dust said...

That is SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!! Congratulations!

This gives me an excuse to each Chinese now!!!

XOXOXOXO

Rick said...

Good for you Timmy! Did you give the cookie to Calvin? I bet he loves the crunch.