Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TS Edouard Part IV



Woke up extra early this morning to walk The Calvinator in anticipation of TS Edouard. As the telly was turning on for an extra early broadcast on Click2 Houston-KPRC, I hear "...and it turned right." Hmmm.

The lead meteorologist was SO sure that we would take a direct hit. What is now going to happen if Edouard stays on his path is that he will hit the same people who got hit by Humberto and Rita. We will get a bunch of rain later on.

I'm looking out the window right now and it is dry. Calvin is looking at me wondering why we are up so early. Guess I'll walk him and go for a run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! the Today Show & GMA are both pre empted for this boggus storm coverage...it's barely even raining here.

Leslie F. said...

You and me both! I went for a run this morning. Light rain and no problems. Nice!