Monday, August 11, 2008

"I'll Drink To That!

...and one for Mahler." -Ladies Who Lunch

I wouldn't say that I'm a mixologist but I will say that I can be quite creative when it comes to mixing adult beverages. Guess it goes back to my childhood when I learned how to mix a drink for the adults. Sort of like Patrick in Auntie Mame.

So this is what I have come up with but I have yet to give it a name.

(Smirnoff Orange serves as a good substitute.)

So anywho. Get creative and help me come up with a name for my new drink.

3 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

You could name it after Kaye.... it could be a Sedilla Martini as a tribute to and celebration of her career and all that she has done for others.

Timmy said...

That's a great idea especially since she is in rehab! I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with. Maybe something like: Sedilla Martini Now You Don't!

David Dust said...

"Pometonic Blue Mantini"