Thursday, December 20, 2007

Penance

OK. Because last night I over indulged on adult beverages.

And because last night I over indulged on delicious nibbly things.

And because last night on my way home from the Christmas Party with a detour to Mo Mong I stopped at Jack-In-The-Box and ordered a Jumbo Jack with cheese (no tomato), large order of curly fries with a large Diet Coke.

Today around noon I went to the park and ran 4.1 miles and then later in the day I went to the gym and did a weight workout.

Today all I have had to drink is an Iced Grande Sugar-free Gingerbread non-fat Latte and a bunch of water.

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

so ....my dear...what with the diet coke, when you order jumbo this and jumbo that from jack in the box....please...its just a lil more sugar for the leaded variety.

Timmy said...

I'm not a big soft drink person. And when I was a kid all my mom gave us were diet drinks so the real stuff is bit on the sweet side for me.