Thursday, December 20, 2007

I had a dream

No. I'm not going to recite Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have A Dream speech. And no. I'm not going to sing Everything's Coming Up Roses from Gypsy.

I had a dream last night that wouldn't end! I would sorta wake up, go back to sleep and the dream would continue. It wore me out to the point that I woke up at 500A and walked The Calvinator. So here it is 545A and I'm blogging. Calvin has gone back to sleep.

The dream was about the Krewe of Olympus Ball that is coming up in January (1/26/08). We were Reliant Center getting ready for our dress rehearsal and my costume was ready. People were arguing with each other (not unusual). We had a bunch of extra people who were helping and they were mucking it up. One of the extra people ate a crispy chicken sandwich from Church's Fried Chicken that didn't belong to her. The script writers were arguing with each other. The music wasn't ready. There were a bunch of people who had costumes who really aren't Krewe members and they were bumping into things and knocking over costumes. Mayhem I tell ya!

It seriously wore me out.
Singing In The Rain from Olympus Goes To Hollywood
Bunnies On The Bayou from Everything Is Bigger In Texas
Batman and Robin from Menage A Deux

Back To The Future from Time Travelers

Speaking of the Krewe...Royal Affair will be on Saturday, January 5 at The Alley Theater. This is a Krewe fundraiser. In addition to wearing beads, drinking & eating, and laughing, it is a good time to make friends with Krewe members and see if you can get an invitation to the Ball. More details later!

No comments: