Monday, December 10, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 7.2

This song has been on my mind. So I figured I would share it with you and you can hum it all day. Enjoy!








The other day while I was working on a project, which I FINALLY finished today, I was watching Annie. I *heart* Annie.
I first saw the stage production back in 1979 or 1980 or so. It was a touring production that had a run at the Texas State Fair. I fell in love with the show.So. Saturday The Calvinator kept looking at me 'cause he wanted to go for a walk. I kept telling him that we had to wait for Sandy to find Annie. Plus, one of my favorite songs is NYC and he finds her right after that song.



So. The song is playing and I'm singing and The Calvinator is huffing. The song ends, Sandy comes running around the corner and barks and it startles The Calvinator and he runs to look out his window 'cause he thinks there is a dog outside when it is really on the telly. LOL

The weather in H-town has been bizarre. This morning when I woke up to take The Calvinator for his walk, it was 70 degrees but as we were walking the temp started to drop but it didn't drop much. However, 26 miles to the north of me it was about 25 degrees cooler. Then later it looked like the front had stalled over NoRO. Part of The Calvinator's noon stroll was sunny and the other part was cloudy. The air conditioner kicks on but then it kicks off. I definitely broke a sweat this morning when I was running.

All I know is that I'm glad I didn't run the 30K in Sugar Land yesterday (talk about a monotonous death march) and I'm glad I didn't do the Jingle Bell Run yesterday afternoon with the temps in the low 80s.

Guess what is on Oprah on Wednesday? My favorite things. That show makes me sick (only because it makes me jealous). The audience gets all of this free stuff and schmucks like me get nothing from Oprah. Bah humbug!

Who watched The Amazing Race last night? OMG! I couldn't stop laughing at what was happening right before they reached Phil. OK. So they're getting ready to get on the mat and for no reason one of the locals (dressed in Croatian attire) shoots off a hand cannon. LOL Of course of the six teams, someone on each team screams. LOL It made no sense to ignite the noise maker. And then to hear someone scream. LOL


The other funny part was Jennifer's meltdown. It made no sense.

“You’re the meanest person I’ve ever met sometimes,” Jennifer told Nate during one of their many fights, not elaborating on what he is other times. They had a meltdown while paddling a boat, and she said, “I’m never going to be with you ever again.” -transcript is from Reality Blurred

OK. That's about it for right now.

3 comments:

Viv said...

Hey Timmy hope u had a great weekend! I know this weather is crazy..
I can not believe I took the bait and clicked the GM song. I used to sing this to my sister when she was younger and it would scare her. I am gonna call her now and sing it, just cause it is in my brain..LOL!
PS feeling much better. just lazy today.

Margo said...

LOL at remembering those bits from TAR! In some ways I'm glad that Nate and Jen are still in the race because they are amusing. And they make me feel so non-dysfunctional about my marriage! :) I can't believe this weather - but, I don't want ice like in Chicago or Missouri either.

Anonymous said...

Okay, he is such a white dancer :-)