Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Project Runway

Tonight on Project Runway (Bravo @ 10 ET/9 CT), I predict the following will happen:

Ricky will cry about something. Donde esta su cajones?


Elisa will spit on the material and speak about life on the planet that she is from.


Michael Kors will make a face when he sees something that he doesn't like and will follow that up with a catty remark.


Nina Garcia Fashion Editor at Elle Magazine will say "Hola!" to the contestants and will also make a face when she sees something that she doesn't like.


Heidi Klum will tell it like it is because she is German and well, she is blundt.


Jack and Chris will have a nelly attack about something.



Rami will drape something and the judges will comment on his ability to drape material. (hmmm....that reminds me, I need a slip cover for my couch.)




I *heart* this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


tim mARTinez CARDS

3 comments:

Margo said...

Don't forget that Christian willl say something is "fierce", Sweet Pea will roll her eyes at someone's design, Kevin will remind us, yet again, that he is straight and the Ralph Lauren girl will still not show a personality. Can't wait!!! :)

Timmy said...

Margo: I went for a run at lunch and I got to thinking about Ricky. I bet Sweet Pea stole his cajones. :-)

Viv said...

I can not wait for Christmas so I can catch up what is going on with PR