Monday, December 31, 2007

more Just Jack



I hadn't looked at Towleroad in a couple of days. He clued me in to an interview with Jack from Project Runway.

This part of the interview made me laugh:

I think the gayest moment on TV all year was your reaction to seeing guest judge Sarah Jessica Parker.
[Laughs] I knew you were going to say that! When I watched it back I was like, “I am so gay.” Which is fine. I embrace the gayness. I’m super-gay. I’m a big ol’ queen

To read the rest of the interview, click here.

1 comment:

Viv said...

LOL! I finally caught up with PR. I was so excited to see SJP too! I think Ricky cried, that was a bit much. It was awesome, and yes I have some of the Bitten clothes. I saw her on Oprah when she was introducing the line. She wore some 18$ jeans and a 8$ shirt with 800$ Cristian L shoes...All I need is the shoes ;-)