Tuesday, December 11, 2007

When you got it, flaunt it


Towleroad posted this pic yesterday. It is David Beckham modeling for underwear for Armani.

As is often the case in my life, I have a song or two running through my head at anytime during the waking hours (I don't sing in my dreams).

So this photo made me think of Gypsy and the song You Gotta Have A Gimmick. "If you wanna make it, twinkle while you shake it. If you wanna grind it, wait till you refined it. If you wanna stump it, bump it with a trumpet!"

But the one song that I think really sums up this photo is When You Got It, Flaunt It from The Producers. Enjoy!



2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Wow...you are a gay man :-D

The song in my head was more Nine Inch Nails, "I want to F&^% you like an animal!" :)

Viv said...

I heard about this pic, but had not seen it yet. Thanks so much for posting it. I think I shorted out my keyboard from the drool.