Friday, December 14, 2007

Late Night Funny (or scary)

I just returned from another party. Pretty people galore. Once again, lots of laughter and adult beverages and many tasty treats.

I'm trying to rotate libations. Last night was vodka; tonight it was Chardonnay. Tomorrow night it will be vodka. Sunday night it will tequila (because I know it is Mexican food and Margaritas). So I figure as long as I rotate libations, I should be OK.

The weather is supposed to get yucky in a bit. Rain. High winds. Temperature dropping. So, IF I go running in the morning, it is going to have to be on a treadmill. 90 minutes on the apparatus is pushing it for me. We shall see.

So. Earlier in the day, Formerly of San Francisco now of Berkeley Steve sent me this story about Liza With A Z. I know I shouldn't be laughing 'cause you know she fell off of the stage in Sweden the other night. She is in good company. In the early 90s I fell off a stage. I digress.



So. Liza's ex-husband David Gest has decided to publicly do drag. I know. There are plenty of jokes in that sentence. You do have to admit that they do look alike. I know they're not the same person because they have been photographed together; unlike Michael and LaToya Jackson. When was the last time you saw them together? Same person I tell ya!

So. If you want to know what David looks like in drag and why, click here.

Off to bed!

tim mARTinez CARDS
http://timmartinezcards.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Viv said...

Oh no why did I click on that link? He turned out to be such a A$$. I am not her biggest fan, but she does come off like the better person.
OK you fell off a stage. You just don't say that and proceed without details.
-6 hours till departure, i guess I betta pack