Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Train Wreck

Mardi Gras season is almost here! It is my favorite time of year. Cheap plastic beads. Alcohol. King Cake. Purple, green and gold. It's all good.

The season begins on January 6 which is also known as The Feast of The Epiphany, The Feast of The Three Kings and The 12th Day of Christmas/Twelfth Night.

I'm on a tangent here so bear with me. It is a short Mardi Gras Season this year and I'll explain why in another post. Because it is a short season, the Krewe ball is early so tonight I was at a script writing meeting.

I just finished eating. AND I just finished watching a tape of the season premiere of Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.

She is a train wreck. AND I love watching the show.

On the season premiere, she calls Sorin to come and be her bodyguard because she thinks she needs one. As many people as she p!sses off, it is probably a good idea to have a bodyguard.

So. She gives Sorin a shirt that says, SECURITY but then she cuts and rips it. Now honestly, would this guy scare you?

Janice also decides that she is going to start a Latin division of the modeling agency. And we're not talking the dead language Latin we're talking a division that specializes in people of Latin descent (i.e. Mexican, Brazilian, Guatemalan, Cuban, etc.).

I never realized that there is a lack of Latino/Hispanic models or should I say, avenues for models to get bookings. So that part of the train wreck was interesting.

I'm sure some of the models (although fluent in English) were thinking, "¡Ella está loca!"

I'm still trying to figure out why she feels the need to over enunciate her words; words in English AND Spanish. LOL

And yes, I'll be watching the show for the rest of the season. You just never know what la señora loca is going to do.

2 comments:

Viv said...

She had gotta be on something or lost something. I heard on Howard the other day, loca 4 sho! She has to be funny to sit next to for a bit, she would have me laughing. That security guy, not scary. I was running I would meet ya at the park and give u some cookies. I would also make you eat em before so you could slow down and run my creppy crawler pace :-)

Anonymous said...

keep up the pics of the menz