Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 7.0

I've been working on something since yesterday. I'm not finished. My fingers and shoulders are tired and I decided to stop. It will f___g be there in the morning and no matter what I do tonight it won't be finished tonight so I stopped. And it is almost time for Project Runway.

Need to catch you up on a few things.

Montrose Counseling Center & Dalton DeHart
Tomorrow night Montrose Counseling Center is honoring Dalton DeHart. It is a kick-off for their building fund.

I probably met Dalton in 1994 when I joined Executive & Professional Association of Houston (EPAH). As long as I have known Dalton he has had a camera around his neck. :-) Dalton has documented many parties and events throughout the years.

Dalton has many photographs of me with a cocktail in my hand. In fact, one time he took my picture at a press conference and I didn't have a cocktail in my hand. He said I broke his camera because of the missing cocktail. LOL

Dalton also has many photographs of me with big hair. He has also documented my weight gains and weight losses. I'll always stay on Dalton's good side because I'm afraid he might have some photos worthy of blackmail.

In addition to being a photographer, Dalton has been involved in many community organizations.
I'll be stopping by and hope to see you there!

Illumination Project
I just remembered that I haven't done a recap of the performance on Saturday night. I need to find the program to refresh my memory. Look for it soon.

Running & Weights
I met up with runnerOne yesterday morning at 545A. It was a bit on the frigid side. It was 36 degrees Fahrenheit. It was so cold (HOW COLD WAS IT?) that even the guys who run shirtless were a bit bundled up. We had a good 3 mile run. Did a negative split.

I got a 3 mile run in today. And get this. Yesterday I even went to LeFittes.

Parallel Lives
No. Not Parallel Lines by Blondie.

Running My Mass Off has commented that we have parallel lives. That got me to thinking. Seems like there is someone else that has paralleled my life. I realized yesterday morning that runnerOne and I have parallel lives almost to the point of it being freaky.

Word Of The Day
Hoodwinked

tim mARTinez CARDS

No comments: