Monday, December 3, 2007

I fell asleep last night right after I watched Brothers & Sisters. Before I fell asleep, something was bothering me. Who was that guy who walked in and started talking to Patricia Wettig? I recognized his voice. The eyes looked familiar.

I had a restless sleep last night. All kinds of dreams kept me tossing and turning. A cold front blew in and I could hear the wind blowing. The temperature dropped about 30 degrees last night. I went to sleep with the air conditioner running and woke up with the heater blowing. And still on my mind, who was that guy?

When I was out walking The Calvinator this morning, I realized it was Ken Olin! Ken Olin first came onto my radar during the 80s when he was on thirtysomething.

In real life he is married to Patricia Wettig. She too was on thirtysomething. Patricia still looks the same but Ken has definitely changed over the years; not that I'm one to speak.

With the writers' strike going on I wonder if he will ever appear again on Brothers & Sisters? I wonder if we will ever find out if Wisteria Lane on Desperate Housewives will get rebuilt? I'm glad I'm a reality tv junkie because we're going to get flooded with reality shows!!!!!

3 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Well, seeing as Ken Olin is a producer on Brothers & Sisters, I think you can bet he will be on there when the strike ends. I think he's obviously going to be Rebecca's real father. Funnily enough, his and Patricia's daughter was up for the role of Rebecca in the first place, but she ended up taking the bit role of the girlfriend to that closeted soap star hunk that Kevin dated.

TV Nerd here... :)

Anonymous said...

i said the same thing to barrett. i was like, "i know that guy but he looks bigger and older!" ha! and i agree with fitnessnerd. i think he will end up being rebecca's father. that way she and justin can end up together instead of bordering incest :-) it is obvious she is into him.

Timmy said...

I didn't realize that he had also directed and/or produced Alias.