Friday, December 21, 2007

Jumbo Jack with cheese no tomato


I'm willing to bet that Ryan Barry doesn't go through the drive-thru at Jack-In-The-Box after a night of over indulging in adult libations.



Seriously though. I can't even imagine how much work it takes to look get his body in shape. Yes, he is a model so his livelihood depends on having an awesome body. And yes, genetics plays a part in this.


I have to wonder though...does he ever allow himself to go to Cyclone Anaya's and have a frozen Margarita swirled with frozen Sangria, a basket of chips with queso, some enchiladas, a taco, a tamale, rice & beans? Looking at those abs, I think not.

In other news...
My penance continued today. I met runnerOne this morning at 545A for a quick jaunt around the park. It was perky nipple weather this morning but it was a good run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love him!

Do you not like tomatoes or are you just tired of getting a slice of unripe and the stem end on your burger?

merry christmas

Timmy said...

I'm not a big tomato person because I used to break out in a rash on my neck after I would eat them. I really don't like them on my hamburgers. :-)