Sunday, August 26, 2007

HA! I got the laptop and he doesn't know it.

Hey everybody...it's Calvin. You might know me as The Calvinator. Str8 Up With A Twist is in the other room watching Big Brother 8. (Him and his reality shows. If I hear him say one more time, "I could win Amazing Race" I'll probably maul him while he sleeps!) He thinks I'm in here chewing a rawhide. I make some noise every now and then just so he won't come in and check on me; distraction you know.

I'm worn out! He got me up really early yesterday just because HE was wide awake. Can you believe he had me out there around 445A?!?! At least he slept in this morning until about 615A or so.

I really shouldn't complain. I took a nap while he was at the office reading the paper. He then went to that place he calls LeFittes. So by the time he got back I was all rested up and treat of treats he took me to Memorial Park. It was getting a bit hot but I didn't mind.

We didn't do our normal 1+ mile walk. I cut it short because I wanted to sit in the Jungle Gym area and watch people huff and puff. I know I drive him crazy with all of my sniffing and marking but he just doesn't understand that if I went more often I wouldn't get so excited.

He left me alone for most of the afternoon. I heard him say something about going to a fundraiser for Hope Stone. He came back for awhile and then he went to 500P Mass at St. Anne's. It must of have been a quickie because he came back and caught me napping. I wasn't expecting him home so soon.

After a walk that was interrupted by AttyHou, we came back and he gave me a Frosty Paw. He must have been in a really good mood because earlier he gave me some peanut butter with my heart worm medicine and then after he finished his dinner he gave me his left over pei wei (he calls it rice).

Well, I better get this posted before he finds out that I logged into "his blog". When he asks me what I know about this posting I'll just act nonchalant and ignore him; I'm good at that.

"Make woof not war." -Calvin

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Isn't he special. Peanut Butter with the meds....and a rawhide chew...got to love an owner like that. ..

Timmy said...

He has me tied around he little finger...I mean his front right paw. :-)