Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm Still Here (Aug. 4)

OK. So here's the deal. If you don't hear from me for a day or two that can mean several things:

1. I'm in a bad mood
2. I'm busy
3. I don't have anything to say
4. I don't have anything nice to say

Friday, Aug. 3 was 1+4. However, by the end of the day I was in a good mood. Sometimes it does me good to just be left alone for awhile and work things out in my head.

Today I've been busy as a bee. Did a 6 mile run and came home and did some chores (one of them unexpected). I will say that by 1200 noon I had sweated every ounce of fluid out of my body. Totally had the wrong time for a party so that kinda rushed me but I did make it to the gym for a quick workout.

Had a WONDERFUL time at a friend's surprise 40th Birthday Party. It was supposed to be a pool party but there was a torrential downpour 1/2way through it. A good time was had by all and I really liked the crowd.

SO...there is a walking tour of The Heights this evening and I need to get my happy arse up there 'cause I have some leads about stores that might sell my cards.

So I hope that everyone is doing well.

And yes I had another odd dream last night. Me, a young Lady Bird Johnson and a young George H. Bush spending time at Liz Carpenter's house after I was accused of stealing at a Target store. AND I didn't take any Claritin yesterday. Could it be my new bed?


PS Linda Eder will be in Houston on September 14!!!!! People who pay the extra price get to meet her at a reception afterwards!!!!!

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Could be the new bed

The walking tour of the Heights sounds nice...

I had a friend that lived on Pecore Street for many years.