Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Did you know...?

...that yesterday was National Underwear Day? How did I miss this????!!!

It is a bit odd though that yesterday I put on new pair of undies. What is even more odd is that it taught me a lesson to always look before you buy. Here's what happened...

A couple of weeks ago I stopped at M2M on Montrose. They were advertising an Underwear Sale. Buy 1 get the 2nd at 60% off. Sounds like a deal.

So, I'm looking at shirts and jeans and undies while I'm on the phone with AttyHou. I noticed some nice looking undies made by Andrew Christian. I'm chatting away and needing to get outta there 'cause we were both on our way to the same meeting.

So I make my purchase, jump in the car and get on with my life.

So yesterday I decide to wear the black pair. I happen to look at the back and this is what I saw:
I laughed. These are so not me! I've never even seen Pirates of the Caribbean! There was no way I could return them so I wore them anyway.

Just goes to prove...you never know what someone has on underneath. :-) And that you should never shop and talk on the phone at the same time!
And speaking of underwear...
At what point should a man be required to wear a sports bra?
I did a 3 mile run this morning at the park (I had plan on a longer run but overslept) and there was a guy there running shirtless whose manboobs were just jiggling away. He had more going on there than some women. And I thought, "He needs a sports bra." And then I thought, "If he can look like that and run shirtless, why can't women run topless?" And then I thought, "If you don't like it, you don't have to look."
BTW...I've seen Yoga Boi twice this week doing yoga at the park. Guess he is getting back into his routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is called a "Bro" or "Manssiere."