Sunday, July 22, 2007

525,600 minutes


The other day I was somewhere ('cause no matter where you go there you are) and I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had this phrase on it: Time is an invention.

Who came up with the idea of 60 seconds in a minute; 60 minutes in an hour; 24 hours in a day; 30some odd days in a month; 12 months in a year?

I filed that away and today around 630P I got to thinking, "Where did the day go?" Let's see...hmmm.
  • Walked The Calvinator

  • Went to the office and read the Sunday edition of the Houston Chronicle

  • Went to the gym and did lots of weights and situps and caught up with someone that I hadn't seen in awhile

  • Took The Calvinator to Memorial Park. Ran into a couple of folks that I hadn't seen in awhile

  • Ate lunch

  • Did chores and ran errands

  • Went to 500p Mass at St. Anne's

  • Ran more errands

  • Walked The Calvinator

  • Ate dinner

  • Watched Big Brother 8

  • and tried to catch up on some computer stuff

I'm spent. I need a massage.


No comments: