Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 2.3

I've been meaning to tell you about this. You'll prolly just shake your head.

I've referred to RunnerOne in several of my postings. He is in California right now running. No big deal you think. UH....he is running 135 miles through Death Valley. He is one of 84 people who are doing this run. This is a non-stop run that started yesterday and will end tomorrow.

They're having cool temperatures in Death Valley. Right now it is only 100 degrees. Sometimes it gets above 120 degrees.

He wanted me to go and be part of his crew. I told him I'd be in charge of the beer. LOL

Anywho...more power to you RunnerOne! I ran 3 miles this morning and 4 yesterday. That's about 5% of what RunnerOne is running. BTW...it didn't rain yesterday, prolly won't rain today and the humidity is way low. Right now it is only 85 degrees and the humidity is only at 46%. :-)


In Other News

This is the bed I didn't buy.

I bought a new mattress and box springs today. I really wanted the Heavenly Bed from Westin Hotels. I wasn't willing to pay the price, pay the shipping and then wait 4-6 weeks. I had a feeling that Mattress Mac would have a knock-off...and he did but it wasn't quite a knock-off price. Maybe I'll be able to sleep better at night. I'll have my first slumber on the new mattress tomorrow night. Anyone up for a slumber party?


The Office

People at the office are beginning to bug me. Today there was a girl sitting in the corner with a male friend and she cried the entire time I was there. Yesterday, some middle-age white men decided to discuss politics. They were a bit loud with their discussion and I didn't agree with their point of view. I started giving them dirty looks and long stares...then they started to whisper. The other day this girl with a LOUD VOICE came in. She was so loud you could hear her above the music and other chatter. I think I'll do what the judge does and take my iPod with me.


Yoga Boi
Yoga Boi is missing from the park. Wherefore art thou Yoga Boi?



Pics
And yes, I owe you photos from Kaye Sedilla's visit to Houston and from my road trip.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

interesting blog.

i will make u a read

have a good week.