Sunday, July 29, 2007


I know there is some correlation between the wild dreams I've been having and taking Claritin once a day. In the past it happened with Claritin-D. My allergies have been getting the best of me.

You'd think that after two huge @ss Margaritas (frozen swirled with Raspberry) and helping G move and doing a pickup and delivery for Legacy's Resale Store that I'd sleep the whole night through. Au contraire!

Granted...I passed out on the couch watching America's Got Talent but my wild dreams didn't let me get a good slumber so I was awake at 400A. I stayed in bed until about 500A. Finally got out of bed around 530A and took The Calvinator for a pre-dawn stroll. (He is asleep right now.)

The Sunday paper just arrived so I guess I'll go to the office and catch up on the news.

No comments: