Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I know...

it's the parents not the kids that are the problem.

Last night I went to grab a bite to eat at a neighborhood establishment. It was the perfect opportunity to eat and watch the Astros.

At the restaurant, two kids were running amok...barefoot at that! And their parents just sorta smiled. UGH!

I almost lost it when one of them started tugging on my shorts and then tried to climb into an empty chair to join me. Her mother came over, smiled and said, "I guess she wants to join you." *silent treatment* "Come on honey. Let him watch the game." *silent treatment with a long stare*

That is only one of the many things the kids did. Enough said.

OK...happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts, deep breath.
People are still talking and e-mailing about the party on Saturday. Those are good signs that a fun time was had by all.

Here are some photos of the hosts. A big THANK YOU for a wonderful afternoon/evening.

Micheal, (guest) & Erich



Doug, Scott & Micheal



Shane & Jameson

No comments: