Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 2.2

Lady Bird Johnson
Last night during the 1000P news on Your Education Station, neighbor Ryan Korsgard did a live report from Austin about the death of Lady Bird Johnson. Lady Bird passed away at the age of 94. In my opinion, Lady Bird's legacy will be the beautification of Texas highways by having wildflowers planted. This photo of Blue Bonnets is from Janie Richter's photo gallery.


Yoga Boi
Not sure what's up with Yoga Boi. I've been getting my morning runs in but not on a regular schedule. I see him running but not doing yoga. Maybe the ground is too wet? Anywho, he was out there this morning running in the humidity.



iPod
OK. Now I have something new to worry about. Two people have been struck by lightning while wearing their iPod. What isn't clear to me is if they had a protective covering on their iPod. More information, you can read the story in the Houston Chronicle.



A Lasting Legacy Resale Store
Thank you Shop Girl for the blurb about the store. As a reminder to my readers, the store accepts donations Tuesday-Saturday.



TUTS Bob
I had a pleasant surprise this morning at the office. TUTS Bob stopped by. He and I are on the Board for Legacy. I was actually at my desk when he stopped by.

No comments: