Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One ringy dingy. Two ringy dingy.

Today was a full day of running errands and being on the phone. And then at some point I got bit by another tsetse fly and had to take nap. OR...it could be that I went running yesterday and then spinning and then running again this morning...oh and throw in some weights in there. Speaking of spinning...there's talk on the street that The Spin Doctor is leaving The Bayou City and heading to America's Finest City.

The Calvinator went to doggy daycare. When he is away, I try to get as much done so that I don't have to keep running back and forth to walk him.

After my 3 mile run this morning and on my way to the office, JLo from the RDU called. We had not talked in awhile. She works at my former place of employment and we love to dish about the Gay
ken. (Have you noticed that he looks like Reba McIntire? Sorta like that Michael Jackson-Diana Ross thing.)

Later on I talked with Eric from
Barefoot Wine . They're donating wine for the Krewe's event on Saturday evening. Which then prompted some followup phone calls to Blaine in the 008.

Got a phone call from Cowtown Robb but the call dropped so that was the end of the conversation. :-( That was followed by Sugar Land Stuart calling me asking if I had watched Singing Bee (which I'm watching right now)? I think I received a backhanded compliment when he said that if was showtunes, I would win. Hmmmm.
In between all of this I was helping Kaye Sedilla get things together for Sunday's Miss Mint Julep which is a benefit for
Legacy Community Health Services. I'm sure glad she only comes to town once a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, j-lo from the rdu feels like a celebrity to be mentioned on SUWAT! btw, i think you should list my myspace page as one of your favorite things...ha,ha :-)