Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have come to the conclusion...

Last night I went to Connie's 530p spin class at LeFittes. To my surprise the Spin Doctor walked in to teach the 630P class. I thought he had already left for America's Finest City. Turns out, last night was going to be his last class. Good luck to you Spin Doctor!

I woke up this morning feeling like a truck had run over me and then backed up and ran over me again.

There are several things that could be making me feel this way:

1. I need a new mattress
2. I think my allergies are acting up
3. I went running yesterday morning
4. I did an hour of weights and situps yesterday afternoon
5. I did 60 minutes of spinning
6. I just ain't as young as I used to be

Needless to say, I didn't go running this morning.

I think it is definitely a combo of 3 + 4 + 5 + 6. Hmmm. That equals 18 and I haven't seen 18 in years! That is my conclusion...I'm getting old. :-)

The Calvinator is at doggy daycare today which is why I scheduled the delivery of the mattress for today. Now I get to wait around for the delivery within a 6 hour window...that part is annoying.

PS RunnerOne is still out there running. I just checked the website and he is almost finished.

No comments: