Monday, July 9, 2007

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel just kind of like "eh"? Yesterday I started feeling blah during Christmas In July. After I got home my stomach started bothering me and it wasn't much better this morning.

I met RunnerOne at Memorial Park this morning for a 3 mile run. I didn't think I was going to be able to keep up with him but rather than wimping out I let him push me. It was a good workout. I was wet from sweat.

The Calvinator is a bit lackadaisical today. I often wonder if he mirrors my moods? He has had two good walks and the heat is back today. Summer has returned from its hiatus. Dog Days Of Summer I guess.

I really want to do some weights at LeFittes but not sure that I have the energy.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I may have more out here later.

No comments: