Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ouch

I went to the Cha Cha Palace yesterday. Unhinged Productions had a fundraiser so I whirled in to see what was happening. Ginger Grant was competing in the Duke and Duchess of Darkness Pageant. It was very entertaining. And as it turns out, Ginger was crowned Duchess of Darkness.

Ginger did a number to Defying Gravity. It was a remix that I had NEVER heard and of course this morning I woke up singing it. I've already checked and Napster has it.

My left shoulder hurts. I have no idea what I did to cause this pain but when I woke up this morning it hurt to get out of bed. I went to LeFittes yesterday but I didn't do a strenous weight workout. So I don't know...

I feel better if I don't move. I didn't go running as planned because I knew that I wouldn't be able to put up with the constant motion of the arm moving. It hurts to tie my shoes.

I took some Aleve and it has helped a bit but it still aches. I managed to get The Calvinator over to Memorial Park. It is too beautiful of a day to keep him inside so we went for a long walk.

So I'm sitting here sort of trying not to move my left shoulder. I have jury duty tomorrrow. :-(

No comments: