Saturday, October 20, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaaa-chew (part 2)

OK. So this afternoon I broke down and popped a Claritin-D 24 hours. You may recall that this pill works but makes me wired and causes me to have weird dreams. I had been taking regular Claritin but it wasn't doing the job.

Real quick:
  • The party last night was fun.

  • Don't use the cheap, fake blood from Walgreens. It burned my face and then stained it. I got it off before it did any more damage.

  • I'm too old to be staying out until 200A.

  • Didn't get a run in today. The last time I went running was on Thursday but I did get a weight workout in on Friday.

  • The bois next door are having a cocktail party and I need to get over there.

  • Followed by a 30th anniversary celebration for some friends.

Need to scoot and give Calvin his Frosty Party.

Here is a clue as to what inspired my costume:



No comments: