Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So yesterday morning it was in the mid-70s and this morning it was in the low 50s. As the song goes, "What a difference a day makes. Twenty-four little hours."

So you'd think I'd get my happy, fat arse out to Memorial Park for a run but there was a problem. I fell asleep on the couch and slept in an odd position and when I awakened my right hip was hurting.

There is a certain point in the morning just as the sun is rising that I think borders on magical. When the sky is clear, like it was this morning, it is really beautiful and I tried to capture that in some photos as I walked The Calvinator. He wasn't real patient and most of my photos didn't come out the way I wanted them to because: 1) I had a camera in one hand and The Calvinator in the other; 2) Him being impatient was making me hurry to get the correct settings; and 3) That point in time doesn't last very long.

The sky was a pretty blue and the trees and buildings were silhouettes against the sky. So here are a couple of photos from this morning in NoRO.



Speaking of photos...

On Saturday night, I went to a party celebrating Sands & Weldon's 30 Anniversary. Congratulations to the two of them for making it 30 years!

BTW...I have determined that when the temp is in the low-50s it is time to change from a Iced Grande Sugar-free Vanilla Non-fat Latte to a Grande Non-fat No whip Sugar-free Vanilla Latte. I walked in this morning and was confronted with, "I'm not going to make your regular. Four of you have changed your order this morning." I replied, "You're correct. It's time to change." Do they know me or what????!!!!

1 comment:

mjr1066 said...

I'm notorious (among some friends) for taking numerous sunset pictures. One of the things I do is use the action setting on my camera (granted I'm usually shooting this pictures as I'm driving down the road)--it helps 'steady' picture. Just set and shoot--good luck!