Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday ah ah ah...



Has anyone else been attacked by tsetse flies? I'm beginning to wonder if it is old age or what? Of course there are some contributing factors to my sleepiness.

I did not get a good night's rest Saturday going into Sunday. The Calvinator kept waking me up. There was something/someone outside. The first time was at 100A. Then it started again around 500A and continued until 630A.

I'm thinking it's critters but with the odd things that have been happening in NoRO one can't be too sure. So, I get up and look out and make sure that it isn't a person walking around the house.

I went to a birthday brunch for one of my fellow Legacy Board members. Was I the last to know about the brunch at Baba Yega? I eat there at lunch and dinner and had heard about brunch on Sunday but had no idea how good it was.




Anywho, it was a cloudy, dreary day in Houston yesterday (as opposed to bright and sunny on Saturday) so the lack of sleep + a Bloody Mary at brunch + not taking a nap on Saturday after running and walking (at the art festival) = a nice long nap on Sunday afternoon.

I did wake in time to make it to 500P Mass at St. Anne's. However, I was asleep by 1000P and couldn't get up this morning to get a run in at Memorial Park. Later maybe?

I have an interesting HO-roscope today. A long lost friend is going to come back into my life. Hmmmm.

No comments: