Thursday, October 25, 2007

T'nT (This 'n That)

So here's the scoop. Allergy problems have returned.

I didn't sleep much last night because The Calvinator kept hearing things. I'm not going to discourage him from barking because when it matters (i.e. someone is prowling) I want him to notify me.

Every time I would wake up I knew that something wasn't right with me. So when I woke up this morning to walk him, it really hit me. I had planned on going for a run but after our walk I went back to bed.

I finally took a Claritin-D and you know what that means. I'm on edge again but I can breathe.

Top all of this off with the fact that The Calvinator has been vomiting. Not chunky stuff. Just liquid stuff. I think he ate something this morning on our walk. I'm usually really good at stopping him or getting it out of his mouth but I wasn't at 100% during our walk so who knows what he ate.

I REALLY want to go for a run. The weather is beautiful today and I think I'd be better off getting fresh air and sunshine rather than going to Spin Class. I got a run in yesterday but I also ate 2 donuts.

In other news...

TFMJS called and got me an invite to a party for tomorrow night in River Oaks! It is a fundraiser for Habitat For Humanity. Either dress in yellow or wear a costume so I'm opting for a costume. Many moons ago I had some yellow pants but I think Jimmy Carter was president at the time. It looks like I'll wear a pirate outfit. My De La Hoya costume would be fun but I really don't want to be traipsing around a River Oaks mansion in heels.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I wish you would post more pictures of your Halloween costume - that is a hoot!! Our dog does the liquid, foamy vomiting whenever she eats acorns. Our vet told us that acorns are toxic to dogs. Maybe Calvin got ahold of one of those. Hope you feel better!

Timmy said...

Margo: Not sure if you found the link in the post about the Halloween Party. You can find more photos here: www.picturetrail.com/absoluttimmy