Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Daddy's Day Out

OK. I know I said I would post something about Yoga Boi if he was out at the park today. Well he was and I'm going to delay the post until I get my thoughts composed. I want to make sure that what I have to say doesn't come across as mean spirited.

The Calvinator is at
doggy daycare today. I need to make the most of my time and vaccum while he is out playing.

OFFICE UPDATE Everything is still caddywampus! Some meaux needs to get in there and
feng shui the place. I was late getting there because I had to drop off The Calvinator after my run. Surfer dude-the contractor was sitting inside. Someone was sitting at my desk. Loud lady and her bf had an empty desk next to them this morning so I opted to sit out on the terrace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

timmy :: i kinda like it around here. it's fresh and clean. smells real good, too. congratulations on starting your own blog. i'll be back often... -- love&luck, lonestarsteve