Monday, June 11, 2007

Get outta my way!

OK. I'm not sure what has me on edge today but I think it started yesterday at the gym when a trainer walked up to me and started gabbing. First, I had to stop the iPod and then take off the earphones. Then I had to stop what I was doing. If he wanted to correct me on my form or something, that would be one thing. But no, he just wanted to gab while he waited for his next client. And get this, right now he is at my office sitting at the table next to me. UGH! I gave him that Lindsay Lohan smile that Kathy Griffin received.

Then this morning at the park, people were running left instead of right and they're looking at me like I'm on the wrong side and giving me the get out of my way look. I was about ready to take a few of them out. Granted, 98.5% of the people this morning were running right but the others were messing it up for the rest of us.

Even Yoga Boi was acting strange. After he finished his yoga, he was getting ready to run and was doing some strange breathing. It looked like he was either snorting coke or doing hits of poppers.

So who sits next to me at the office before Mr. Trainer shows up? Loud Mouth Lady and her bf. And true to form, they talked loud and didn't clean up after themselves.

I'm either going back to bed or going to by a new pair of shoes to make me feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know what is wrong with everyone? It was Monday!! ...or have you already stopped knowing the days of the week :-)